The pZE department has multiple functions:
- Oversee long range planning for the township
- Review of all development proposals submitted to the Planning Commission
- Review of all variance, text interpretations and other appeals submitted to the Zoning Board of Appeals.
- Administration and enforcement of the Zoning Ordinance and General Ordinance
- Facilitation of the Private Road application and review process
- Residential zoning compliance for building permit applications
- Storm water permitting process
- Assist residents with questions about their property
The Planning and Zoning Department also provides professional and administrative staff to both the Planning Commission and the Zoning Board of Appeals. This includes the preparation of agendas, coordination of reviews with other departments and public hearing notice requirements.
Contact the zoning Administrator
monday - friday
9am - 11am and 3pm - 5pm
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Descending Order within category